generic dapoxetine priligy
Welcome to 3DHIT, the forum for UHAnimation - Digital Animation 2D | 3D | VFX | Games Art at the University Of Hertfordshire.
If you are new to the forum please register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Josh's work thread

* * * * - 3 votes

• You cannot reply to this topic
278 replies to this topic

josh

josh

Josh

• 648 posts

• Work Thread

• Company: MPC
Some business card tests arrived, never have i been so excited over paper finishes and thickness, need to tweak the colours a bit but i'm pretty happy with them,

Also updated and changed my website design www.joshparks.co.uk, should be uploading a new showreel this evening as well :D

Posted Image

josh

josh

Josh

• 648 posts

• Work Thread

Updated Winter Reel. All crit appreciated

Edited by josh, 23 February 2012 - 10:27 AM.

Moid

Moid

It was the night of the demon

• 14,436 posts
  • Company: University of Hertfordshire
The first shot is all darkness and not much else - highlights are important too! Add some light :) So by being dark all over it looks boring - in which case either make it more interesting or don't make it the opening shot. Matte Painting works fairly well, although the focal point is the sun and not the matte painting... the gramophone is a good model, but don't start on a wireframe, start on the render and also get some background in the scene to stop the horn from reflecting black areas of the 3D scene. Is the roto shot just showing that you can roto? Might be more interesting if you do something with it? Or did I miss the point? The end shot is good, but there might be two little bits of slipping in the track? Are you going to add music? This is a great foundation to start on and it's encouraging to see a second year making a showreel - keep working!

josh

josh

Josh

• 648 posts

• Work Thread

Current project i'm working on, for the cinesite project. Basic materials at the moment and no shadows this is just a rough comp.

josh

josh

Josh

• 648 posts

• Work Thread

Update on my cinesite.

kull222

kull222

Hahaha...Men!

• 1,971 posts
  • Xbox 360 Gamer Tag:kull222
as it is flying past the window intially i feel as though the dark tones need to be drastically lifted as to match the grubby smearyness of this window, its almost as if it were too contrasty?

however the intensity of these dark areas are matched more so evenly once this one layer of foggy smoke enters infront of it.

the smoke needs alot of work and to somehow not look so flat i dont know how lol i just know it needs it. but looking good mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

(also dobule-shadowing...grrrrrrrr)

Edited by kull222, 09 April 2012 - 05:21 PM.

Adam Tennant

Adam Tennant

Corpsetastic

• 1,547 posts
The driver of that car is very calm considering what's happening in front of them. ^^
Is that cloud that rises up supposed to be dust or smoke or something? It looks odd that there's so much of it when the car is skidding along tarmac. If it's smoke coming from the car it should really be billowing more.
+1 on Kull's comment about the dark tones.

josh

josh

Josh

• 648 posts

• Work Thread

Cheers guys its supposed to be dust as the videos i'v been watching have stuff being thrown up on like motorways, however i'll muck around with it in nuke as i rendered it as a thick cloud with a load of detail jst mucked around with contrast to make it look less thick.

Yea i'm gonna retime the footage i think so it seems more urgent when the car goes past as someone else pointed out that as well, filmed it like that so it was easy to track.

And will fix the dark tones :D

howoony

howoony

• 51 posts
it looks great, mate :)

josh

josh

Josh

• 648 posts

• Work Thread

Finished cinesite with breakdowns need to sort out the blacks for this shot

Edited by Aldarion, 21 October 2012 - 10:33 PM.

MrMatt

MrMatt

• 725 posts

• Work Thread

• Company: Foster + Partners
very nice!!!
the cg car only stands out to me after it hits the floor and it goes past the camera.. not sure what it is that makes it stand out though :/

Edit: Think it needs to be a bit more washed out!

Really good though man

Edited by MrMatt, 21 April 2012 - 08:41 PM.

josh

josh

Josh

• 648 posts

• Work Thread

Yea your right think it jst needs some tweaking of contrast and gain :D

josh

josh

Josh

• 648 posts

• Work Thread

New Reel :D

Edited by Aldarion, 21 October 2012 - 10:33 PM.

L.S.TEVE

L.S.TEVE

L.S.TEVE

• 317 posts
Really impressive, good job! :)

josh

josh

Josh

• 648 posts

• Work Thread

Updated reel with projects I worked on in summer and fable the journey credits :D

Winter Reel 2012 from josh parks on Vimeo.

Posted Image

Edited by Aldarion, 21 October 2012 - 10:26 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

buy antibiotics online uk