generic dapoxetine priligy
Welcome to 3DHIT, the forum for UHAnimation - Digital Animation 2D | 3D | VFX | Games Art at the University Of Hertfordshire.
If you are new to the forum please register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Matt's Pre Uni Work Thread

* * * * * 1 votes

• You cannot reply to this topic
94 replies to this topic

Moid

Moid

It was the night of the demon

• 14,322 posts
  • Company: University of Hertfordshire
Hi Matt - have you heard when your interview will be? I'm compiling a list of all applicants that have got in touch with us personally to make sure that their applications are going through smoothly. Feel free to email if you want to: m.p.bowman@herts.ac.uk

Mr_syco

Mr_syco

• 191 posts
Sure thing Moid will do. Got my interview this Friday actually haha :)

Edited by Mr_syco, 14 February 2012 - 12:55 PM.

Mr_syco

Mr_syco

• 191 posts
Been a while since I've updated my work thread. Been busy working and doing some placements at some local company's doing graphics work. Managed to get a couple of render tests done though which I'll post below. Got some big projects coming up this term so working towards those a lot. Got a conditional offer as well which I'm happy about.

Here's a few of the render tests I've been doing as tests for my upcoming final major project.

Brick Wall - Displacement study.

Posted Image

Wooden Chair - Modelling and Texturing study.

Posted Image

Grass - Translucency and Proxy Object study.

Posted Image

Bell - Modelling and texture study.

Posted Image

Arch Scene - Texturing, Lighting and Post Work study.

Posted Image

Mr_syco

Mr_syco

• 191 posts
Managed to get some commercial work for a local clothing company which is releasing their own coffee label. They wanted a quick 3d mock up to actualise their designs. Did a few of these with different labels. Added the coffee beans to give the piece a little more interest. Was quite a fun and simple project that turned out really well, learnt a fair amount about texture painting from photos and quick mapping techniques.

Rendered with Vray and modelled in Autodesk Maya.

Posted Image

Edited by Mr_syco, 13 April 2012 - 09:11 PM.

Mr_syco

Mr_syco

• 191 posts
Just some more tests for the upcoming college project Im working on, focusing more on lighting scenarios and methods of lighting whilst giving the vray physical camera and vray render settings a good workout.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

buy antibiotics online uk