generic dapoxetine priligy
Welcome to 3DHIT, the forum for UHAnimation - Digital Animation 2D | 3D | VFX | Games Art at the University Of Hertfordshire.
If you are new to the forum please register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

okk, its time.

- - - - -

• You cannot reply to this topic
69 replies to this topic

Total novice?

Total novice?

Connor

• 247 posts
  • Company: Foster & Partners
Some branding logo/business card designs, more on blog http://aspiringfx.bl...rd-designs.html

Also some updates on my research folder for c&cs... again, more on blog http://aspiringfx.bl...x-industry.html

Attached Files

Total novice?

Total novice?

Connor

• 247 posts
Some updates and finishing touches to my identity and branding assignment :)
http://aspiringfx.blogspot.co.uk/

Attached Files

Edited by Total novice?, 25 March 2012 - 10:48 PM.

Liam

Liam

I See You Checking Out My Curves

• 668 posts

• Work Thread

your minimum logo width doesnt have your name and artist position? how come, since michaela told me u include it to see how far it can be that small before being unable to read it. also none of ur other designs have the full explanation, which to me seems if you dont have it people wont know what it means or read it well. just a thought

Total novice?

Total novice?

Connor

• 247 posts
yeah sure i totally get that, but im going for a minimalistic approach. I didnt want to overwhelm or bore people with connor paterson visual artist comping vfx roto bla bla multiple times. I'm aiming to create a recognizable brand that doesn't need repetitive reminders of my skills. Though your totally right, and I could be shooting my self in the foot not informing people what it is i do, but think the whole point is to create an identity? though I'm not quite a big shot yet, nor will i equate to the examples, but its the idea im going for, these brand dont need to remind you what it is they do..

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Total novice?

Total novice?

Connor

• 247 posts
Just going over old ground here, over the easter break im going to put some work together towards a showreel and this is one of the things im looking to spend alot of time on.. I think the idea was good, but i never even came close to making look as good as it should.

I know there's an awful lot wrong with it and there's a lot to improve on all aspect, lighting, texturing etc etc, so I'm generally asking for you to rip it apart :) and hopfully i can make some good of this unfinished work. .. be constructive.. not mean ;)

Attached Files

Total novice?

Total novice?

Connor

• 247 posts
just a few frames of my cinie site progression, il post the render when its finished, seems to be coming along now, but i thyink it needs a bit more.. open to suggestions :)

Attached Files

Total novice?

Total novice?

Connor

• 247 posts
so heres a quick render of what i have so far, its pretty much just one effect so far, im fully aware of the wheels going off on a mad one, i need to remove the animation on the frames that the car comes into shot whilst the texture ramp works its magic i want to add more, maybe a kind of back story would be a good thing to make up, give the effect some kind of meaning (how and why the cars disintegrating etc) i want your crit so speak up!

Aldarion

Aldarion

It's a me, Mario.

• 4,037 posts
  • Company: A whole bunch of them by now.
I did a similar effect for a commercial once.

Try having the full model of the car, including the interior, engine, parts, etc in there, each with their corresponding materials.
It will help avoid the empty shell look. It's always a good idea to emit inside the source objects as well, rather than just their surface.
Depending on the tools at your disposal, you might be able to sample the colour of source geometry and use that as the colour of your particles.
It's nice to have some variation going on, rather than just a ramp, offset it for various parts, maybe randomize it a bit with some noise, etc.

Good luck !

p.s. Better lighting / shading will help it a lot too.

kull222

kull222

Hahaha...Men!

• 1,971 posts
  • Xbox 360 Gamer Tag:kull222
i feel like the car needs more energy or gravity, it feels a bit slow and floaty, i want more impact!

Total novice?

Total novice?

Connor

• 247 posts

Try having the full model of the car, including the interior, engine, parts

sure, theres no engine in the provided model but emitting from as much of the interior/wheels/glass? will be something il start work on.
I was thinking of starting some work on other effects as i wouldnt think this would really be enough?
Its also been suggested that I add some kind of ambient smoke along with as mentioned, more sand mass

and also

i feel like the car needs more energy or gravity, it feels a bit slow and floaty, i want more impact

your totally right, ive spaced out the whole time line at the moment, i though it would be best for now to be a little longer on the duration side of things so i/and others could check out the render in more detail

i'll keep working on it tonight and have something up for around lunch tomorrow

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

buy antibiotics online uk