generic dapoxetine priligy
Welcome to 3DHIT, the forum for UHAnimation - Digital Animation 2D | 3D | VFX | Games Art at the University Of Hertfordshire.
If you are new to the forum please register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Benjamin's work thread

- - - - -

• You cannot reply to this topic
246 replies to this topic

MrMatt

MrMatt

• 673 posts

• Work Thread

• Company: Foster + Partners
an easy way to pose in zbrush is to use the transpose brush.
say youre bending the leg, mask all the model but the leg, then draw a transpose line from the shoulder to the hip, then press r (to rotate), hold alt+click drag on the centre of the transpose that's at the hip.. this should act as the ball and socket joint of the leg, then proceed by moving the transpose to the knee, and then the ankle if needed.

then you can smooth out any sketch stretches that happened.

p.s. use the transpose tool at the lowest sub level!!

Edited by MrMatt, 18 March 2012 - 06:43 PM.

DigitalSalmon

DigitalSalmon

3D Y3 | DigiSalmon

• 956 posts

• Work Thread

Oh man cheers dude sweet advice, I'll deffo do that. Once posed im gonna use nClock and some constraints to wrap a nice cloth around her.

Posted Image

This is my progress with the face/head. I'm liking the shark eyes, mabe with a white ring in them or something. The texturing for the hair is just the underpaint for 3d snakes I intend to have a go at. Surely some sort of paintFX would make nice snakes?

Alcatraz

Alcatraz

Junior Environment Artist

• 1,169 posts

• Work Thread

• Company: The Chinese Room
Imo the best way to do snakes (i´m guessing you mean like medusa snakes) would be to either make base meshes of cylinders with the shape of the snake or use ZSpheres and then retopo :)

Hopefully you don´t intend to have thousand tinny little snakes but more like the medusa style. (Copy paste snakes, job done :D )

DigitalSalmon

DigitalSalmon

3D Y3 | DigiSalmon

• 956 posts

• Work Thread

Haha Medusa style :D The plan is for fairly chunky (maybe 8) semi-styling snakes. Shes supposed to be a sort of sexy but deadly temptress. Almost like a young-medusa just after she was changed, before she went a bit loopy and stopped caring about her appearance.

DigitalSalmon

DigitalSalmon

3D Y3 | DigiSalmon

• 956 posts

• Work Thread

Saying base mesh of cylindars sounded easiest :p I used to be fairly capable with max splines, so i busted them out and this is what I've got:

[edit]Annoyingly decided the hair line is too far back AFTER retopo on the splines. Balls.

Posted Image

[edit2] Update:

Posted Image

Edited by BSalmon, 18 March 2012 - 09:44 PM.

AdamOstridge

AdamOstridge

• 548 posts

• Work Thread

• Xbox 360 Gamer Tag:UberPsyX
Nice work so far! Regards posing, I find a nicer way to pose than transpose is the zsphere rigging, there's plenty of youtube tutorials that will guide you better than I can but I find it gives me cleaner results than transpose. Pose came up way too much in that sentence but you get the idea... :p

Edited by AdamOstridge, 18 March 2012 - 10:03 PM.

DigitalSalmon

DigitalSalmon

3D Y3 | DigiSalmon

• 956 posts

• Work Thread

Was this a stupid idea, or did it just need more tweaking?

joshuacurtis

joshuacurtis

Alumni - Effects Technical Director

• 610 posts
  • Company: The Mill
Build the dress roughly round the model, then make it ncloth so its clings better. Duplicate it on the frame it looks good on. So you have mesh rather than ncloth. Then sculpt into that

DigitalSalmon

DigitalSalmon

3D Y3 | DigiSalmon

• 956 posts

• Work Thread

Would be a much better idea... Lol kk cheers I'll have a go at that.

DigitalSalmon

DigitalSalmon

3D Y3 | DigiSalmon

• 956 posts

• Work Thread

A very very very early Secret garden.

Posted Image

No mood board yet, but the vague concept is a more run down, no people, thicker in the jungle, with a more ominous feel version of this:

Posted Image

DigitalSalmon

DigitalSalmon

3D Y3 | DigiSalmon

• 956 posts

• Work Thread

Posted Image

Quick update. Gonna take out the stone, and put in a broken down wooden jetty.

Then overgrow the crap outta the place. Sculpt out all the shitty clean edges, get some texture variation in there, and a few more plants, some volumetrics through a nice bit of fog. job done.

DigitalSalmon

DigitalSalmon

3D Y3 | DigiSalmon

• 956 posts

• Work Thread

Posted Image

I would just edit the previous post for an update, but either my brain isn't working or its not there :O

Lots of work on the water shader. getting it nice and murky, almost there. Still lots to do!

Moid

Moid

It was the night of the demon

• 14,309 posts
  • Company: University of Hertfordshire
Water is a good start, get some sky above to reflect into it. And fix the baaaaad stone texture mapping around the tunnel :)

Red

Red

Red

• 514 posts

• Work Thread

Hey nice start :D. I'm still floundering about with ideas for mine grr...

DigitalSalmon

DigitalSalmon

3D Y3 | DigiSalmon

• 956 posts

• Work Thread

Posted Image

Still loads to do, just an update.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

buy antibiotics online uk