generic dapoxetine priligy
Welcome to 3DHIT, the forum for UHAnimation - Digital Animation 2D | 3D | VFX | Games Art at the University Of Hertfordshire.
If you are new to the forum please register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Kendal's Showreel Progress Thread

• You cannot reply to this topic
33 replies to this topic

BlackRaven

BlackRaven

• 42 posts
yeah i hate the last one, first thing im going to change is that.
I may take you up on that offer :)

Jestersheepy

Jestersheepy

Woopy Wooperson

• 568 posts

• Work Thread

• Xbox 360 Gamer Tag:Jester sheepy
  • Company: The Creative Assembly
First one is really nice, you show the wireframe and everything, with the others they feel a bit rushed but still look good! Environments or other objects would make them look ace!
The life drawing also looks quite nice but is on there ever so short, you could almost miss that in a blink. I think I did at first.

But a nice group of work, well done :)

Edited by Jestersheepy, 14 December 2011 - 10:41 AM.

BlackRaven

BlackRaven

• 42 posts
haha yeah, i didn't want the lifedrawing on there for long, they are bad. but ill extend them :) lol
okay, ill think about adding stuff to make them more of an environment, just didnt have time. The last three were genuinely rushed tbh..i started to run out of time for this hand in. But ill work on them, thanks :)

BlackRaven

BlackRaven

• 42 posts
The latest Bits i guess, thought id post once ive already handed it in lolooooo

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

buy antibiotics online uk