generic dapoxetine priligy
Welcome to 3DHIT, the forum for UHAnimation - Digital Animation 2D | 3D | VFX | Games Art at the University Of Hertfordshire.
If you are new to the forum please register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Mindkraft's MA Works

- - - - -

• You cannot reply to this topic
66 replies to this topic

Steve

Steve

Uber Poster

• 3,043 posts
  • Company: Frontier Developments
I wouldn't worry about that. Overacting can sometimes be for the best. If you look at the John Carter video you can see the guy there overacted loads of his stuff and had to tone it down for the end result.
Overacting really makes you notice things. If anything I think overacting might be better.
And you don't need to be a good actor tbh. It's about the movement rather than the performance ;)
I definitely can't act =p

Moid

Moid

It was the night of the demon

• 14,355 posts
  • Company: University of Hertfordshire
I agree with Steve; get up and make some silly shapes in the air with your body :) How many times have I got up in front of you when we've been going through your work and I've overacted out what the character should / could 've been doing, because that's the only way I can visualise it - and if that animator who worked on Horton had to do it, then you definitely have to do it :)

Steve

Steve

Uber Poster

• 3,043 posts
Jeff Gabor has become somewhat of a celebrity since his AnimSchool webinar. And with good reason as far as I'm concerned. He's a fantastic animator =]

;)

Edited by Steve, 08 July 2012 - 01:08 AM.

mindkraft

mindkraft

• 47 posts
Some new sections of the polishing phase. As always please free to point out stuff.

DISCLAIMER:
Some of the most glaring places where there are extended spaces of inaction or popping are places where the camera won't really cover eg. the walk back to the headless body from picking the head. This is going to be shot through multiple cameras so I can afford to leave some sections out but the sections of renderable performance are pretty obvious.

Edited by mindkraft, 16 July 2012 - 04:47 PM.

Steve

Steve

Uber Poster

• 3,043 posts
This is coming along quite nicely =]

I think the things that stand out the most to me are the knee and elbow popping and your moving holds are very drifty. You mentioned above that most of this is just where the camera will cut and not show parts but when you show the work in this format it's a bit difficult to ignore them. I would say post it up with all the cuts in so that we get a better idea of how the final thing will look. Leaving body parts alone that aren't in shot is a very viable tactic that a lot (if not all) animation studios use but they obviously don't show it so as far as I'm concerned neither should you ;)
Post it up with all the camera cuts in =]

mindkraft

mindkraft

• 47 posts
Oh, i though i posted up the latest animatic here , turns out i didnt. So here it is. but this is before i started the polishing. between this animatic and the video above you can see where most of the shots would come in. I want to finish this polish phase before i do another final animatic so im kinda holding off on that for now but in a week I should have another animatic pass. that will be close to the final thing.

But here is the last animatic.

Edited by mindkraft, 17 July 2012 - 12:28 AM.

mindkraft

mindkraft

• 47 posts
Can't see how to get vimeo videos on here. But Steve this is for you.

Im sure you'll probably see things that aren't quite working right and by all means please point them out. But thank you for all the help. I was this close to adding your name in the closing credits. :)

Edited by mindkraft, 07 September 2012 - 11:51 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

buy antibiotics online uk