generic dapoxetine priligy
Welcome to 3DHIT, the forum for UHAnimation - Digital Animation 2D | 3D | VFX | Games Art at the University Of Hertfordshire.
If you are new to the forum please register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

My portfolio for herts

- - - - -

• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

C4llum

C4llum

Earning our trust...

• 2 posts
Hi,

I recently visited Herts university and was told I could get some feedback for my portfolio on this website. I am thinking of joining Herts next year. Here's my website with a lot of my artwork: http://callumaustin.wordpress.com/

It contains 2d digital and traditional artwork. I haven't been able to get any of my flash animations up there yet. I also haven't done much 3d sculpting and modeling because I am not sure what software to use, a lot of it is very expensive. Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks a lot in advance :)

Alcatraz

Alcatraz

• 1,127 posts

• Work Thread

Hi mate, welcome to 3DHit!

You will be receiving good feedback from here so keep posting!

Regarding what 3d package to use i would go for Autodesk Maya, since it's the one we are using here. It's free for students, go to this webpage students.autodesk.com, register and download, u have to be a student to download, but try and register anyway.

As to your portfolio, in perspective the street lamp in your 3rd image is not in perspective with the building, i quickly drew this to show you:

Untitled_5.jpg

Also notice street lamps are usually placed next to the building to iluminate the street, rather that the house (if you understand what i mean... haha)

Good luck with your application!

C4llum

C4llum

Earning our trust...

• 2 posts

Hi mate, welcome to 3DHit!

You will be receiving good feedback from here so keep posting!

Regarding what 3d package to use i would go for Autodesk Maya, since it's the one we are using here. It's free for students, go to this webpage students.autodesk.com, register and download, u have to be a student to download, but try and register anyway.

As to your portfolio, in perspective the street lamp in your 3rd image is not in perspective with the building, i quickly drew this to show you:

Untitled_5.jpg

Also notice street lamps are usually placed next to the building to iluminate the street, rather that the house (if you understand what i mean... haha)

Good luck with your application!

thanks a lot! I see how that drawing can be improved now. Yes, the street lamp isn't quite right, i don't know why i drew it the wrong way round.

I'll definitely check out the maya and get cracking with it as soon as possible.

Groen-mier

Groen-mier

Joachim Malan

• 343 posts
  • Wii Number:none
  • Xbox 360 Gamer Tag:none
  • Company: Frontier Developemnts
Your proportions are a bit off. And its story. If it is a house its vary small. If its a shed-ish place why a chimney.

And then a random thing many people forget is that windows and door's tops line up.

O and the square bit on the left is on the pavement. Odd..

Good luck getting into UH :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

buy antibiotics online uk