generic dapoxetine priligy
Welcome to 3DHIT, the forum for UHAnimation - Digital Animation 2D | 3D | VFX | Games Art at the University Of Hertfordshire.
If you are new to the forum please register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Nuke question about projections

- - - - -

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

Dumpduck

Dumpduck

Trusted Member

• 373 posts
I have done some roto and projected it onto tracked footage for the entire duration of a clip, using readgeo/project3d on a locked frame. Rendered it with Scanline and merged some geo from Maya ontop, everything works as it should. However, in the same way - I want to roto/project some of the background footage on top of the cg elements added after - how can I do this?

RandomViper41

RandomViper41

Mark

• 648 posts
  • Company: Rushes
dont you just use a merge and over once you have roto'd the footage, so it merges ontop? then again you might need to shuffle an alpha or sumthing

Dumpduck

Dumpduck

Trusted Member

• 373 posts
If it was on a still frame that would work nicely, but how do I merge it on top when it is being projected from within the 3d scene?

Might try to do a simple 2d track and see if that'll do the trick.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

buy antibiotics online uk