generic dapoxetine priligy
Welcome to 3DHIT, the forum for UHAnimation - Digital Animation 2D | 3D | VFX | Games Art at the University Of Hertfordshire.
If you are new to the forum please register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg drops all course fees

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

Moid

Moid

It was the night of the demon

• 14,309 posts
  • Company: University of Hertfordshire
Hello everyone

I've just been sent an email about Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg, the top TD / Animation University in Germany, and one of the best in Europe, has abolished it's fees for students starting this Summer on their post grad TD or Animation courses! At the same time, the courses will now be taught in English! :cool: Deadline for applications is February 15th. Anyone who is thinking of doing post graduate study after UH should look into this. Their work is incredible.

http://www.animation...sh-version.html

"Graduates have gone on to work in major companies in the US, Europe and Germany, including Aardman Animation, Black Mountain, Digital Domain, Disney, Double Negative, DreamWorks, Framestore, Glass Works, Industrial Light & Magic, MARK13, Pixar, Pixomondo, StudioSoi, Studio Film Bilder, Studio AKA and Unexpected"

Good luck!

Miguel

Miguel

Probably posts too much.

• 2,426 posts
  • Xbox 360 Gamer Tag:Silent Alibi
F.ucking hell. Thats a good deal, bet it'll be super tough to get into for animation. Filmakademie grads are like the holy grail to recruiters, apparently. Big studios have a really hard time getting them because they can't afford them. They can demand much bigger wages with that name under their belt, so they go to smaller studios to be the superstar TDs. If animation/3d TD was my thing and I didn't have anything lined up, I'd consider it!

Edited by Miguel, 21 January 2012 - 01:15 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

buy antibiotics online uk