generic dapoxetine priligy
Welcome to 3DHIT, the forum for UHAnimation - Digital Animation 2D | 3D | VFX | Games Art at the University Of Hertfordshire.
If you are new to the forum please register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

UH Animation Exposť 2012 | Festival, Exhibition & Celebration 30/5

• You cannot reply to this topic
55 replies to this topic

Sol

Sol

arty/geeky

• 4,167 posts
  • Company: rewindfx.com

Posted Image

Welcome
This world famous animation festival, celebration and exhibition is in its ninth year and is shaping up to be our best yet. In the past years the digital animation degree has won or been nominated in more than 40 digital animation competitions worldwide, come and see the newest batch of talented digital animation artists. As always it will be held at the stunning 450 seater Weston Auditorium.

To book for the event visit: http://uhanimation.eventbrite.com/
Spread the word through facebook: https://www.facebook...39410212749214

About the event:
The event is divided into two halves. In the morning there is a great line up of industry speakers from leading Film visual effects, Games and TV industries. See our website for this year’s line up.
Last year we had speakers from MPC, Codemasters, The Mill and Nexus speaking about their latest projects and releases.

The afternoon holds our prestigious animation film showcase, containing the very best 3D, Games, VFX and 2D animated movies from our graduating class. These films are in stiff competition with each other to win top prizes decided upon by a distinguished panel of industry judges. Last year the audience was over 420 people and close to capacity, the day is free to all but seats in high demand so arrive on time to avoid disappointment, and having to watch on the large screen outside.

Click here to see some of last years films and award winners

Posted Image
Timetable:
Times may vary on the day:

09:30 - Coffee reception & registration
10:00 - Visual Effects Industry Presentation (Speaker TBC)
10:50 - Games Industry Presentation (Speaker TBC)
11:30 - Break
11:50 - Animation House Industry Presentation (Speaker TBC)
12:30 - UH Alumni Panel – Open Q&A Session
13:00 - Lunch
14:30 - Industry Panel – Open Q&A Session
15:30 - Animation Short Film Showcase
16:30 - Break
17:00 - Awards Presentation

17:30 - Event close. Industry, Alumni & Invited Guests move to Private Exhibition. (The exhibition is open to the general public for one week after from 9-5pm every day)

19:00 - Afterparty Venue TBC, good music and animation until midnight!

24:00 - AfterAfterAfter Party
Can’t Attend?This year we will be streaming the whole day FREE in HD around the world on the internet, we will also be able to take questions and responses from internet viewers. So if you really can’t make it you can still participate online.

The event is held in the Weston Auditorium on the Hatfield DeHavilland Campus; with seating for 450 people. Very close to London.
Posted Image
Nearest train station is ‘Hatfield’ (only 20 min’s from London Kings Cross)
Driving – Junction 23 of the M25, 4 Miles up the A1M (SatNav AL10 9EU)
Link to detailed google map
We hope you will be able to attend.
For full details of the event & to pre-register please visit our website:
http://www.uhanimation.co.uk
Kindest regards,
The Animation Team

Posted Image

/

Attached Thumbnails

• Filmday2012_3dhit_banner.jpg

kull222

kull222

Hahaha...Men!

• 1,971 posts
  • Xbox 360 Gamer Tag:kull222
woop woop!

Vick

Vick

Victor Gaza

• 1,070 posts

• Work Thread

Oh yey finally i get to go to one of these :D Watched last one broadcasted but now i get to see it live woho :D

ColonelMoore

ColonelMoore

• 630 posts
  • Company: The Creative Assembly
Can we make sure everyone's films and showreels are tested in the auditorium this year prior to the actual day, and let people know if their work is showing up too dark? A lot of good work was brought down last year because of that in my opinion.

kull222

kull222

Hahaha...Men!

• 1,971 posts
Couldnt agree with ColondelMoore MORE!

(not saying our film will, or will not get on film day) but nonetheless we have initially in our film lots of night time scenes, i would cringe so bad if they were to come up essentially pure black, which is what I greatly fear might happen.

(I ofcourse am making them slightly lifted and brighter but eventually it begins to not look like nightime lol, but is it that type of bright image that the projectors want??)

Miguel

Miguel

Probably posts too much.

• 2,426 posts
  • Xbox 360 Gamer Tag:Silent Alibi
Amen to that, my film was murdered by that projector.

kull222

kull222

Hahaha...Men!

• 1,971 posts
That's if ya get on film day Miguel ;)

Miguel

Miguel

Probably posts too much.

• 2,426 posts
  • Xbox 360 Gamer Tag:Silent Alibi
Yeah I was just talking about last time. I'll need to get this one finished before thinking that far ahead :p

LittleClaude

LittleClaude

Uber Poster

• 6,130 posts
  • Xbox 360 Gamer Tag:LittleClaude
I can believe another year has gone by! Must stop making babies and see a bit of the world.

Vick

Vick

Victor Gaza

• 1,070 posts

• Work Thread

Stop making babies haaha :)) Naaah babies are lovely, I`d do a million of I could afford them :))

Moid

Moid

It was the night of the demon

• 14,309 posts
  • Company: University of Hertfordshire
There speaks a man who knows not what sleep deprivation is truly about :)

Sol

Sol

arty/geeky

• 4,167 posts
will do our best.... there maybe an opportunity to see the test screening we do.
but remember its not a proper cinema projector though :(
if in doubt go one brighter than you normally do.

EMJAY

EMJAY

• 529 posts
Looking forward to being a guest rather than running round trying to get students to set up the exhibition. And build the bar. Maybe even be looking for a graduate or two myself. Do your best work peeps, coz the money men are coming to town. I accept all manner of bribes. However, commenting on my dress sense and rugged good looks will get you nowhere, as I have neither. But at least I am better looking than Neil. My mum says I am the handomest boy in the universe. I think she may be biased. Or blind.

Imber

Imber

Trusted Member

• 316 posts

• Work Thread

Can't wait for this! Looking forward to seeing the 3rd years work

Sol

Sol

arty/geeky

• 4,167 posts
Event details flying in.... Ticket Booking now OPEN!!!!!
uhanimation exposé 2012 - http://uhanimation.eventbrite.com/

spread the word :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

buy antibiotics online uk